Make Up Artistry
Doing what we do best means we only use the best products and brands. Our extensive collection includes MAC, Charlotte Tilbury, Benefit, Urban Decay, Dior, Bobbi Brown & our favourite Delilah!
- Night Out/Event — £35 inc. complimentary eyelashes
- Eyes Only — £20
- 121 Lesson — £50 (1 hour)
- Group Parties — From £30 pp
- Bridal Trial — £45*
- Bridal — £65*
- Bridesmaid Trial — £35
- Mother of the Bride Trial — £35
- Bridesmaid — £40
- Mother of the Bride — £40
- Flower Girls – £20 (under 12 free)
- Prom — £50
- Prom Trial – £35
- Asian Bridal Trial — £65*
- Asian Bridal — £120*
Semi-Permanent Makeup (Microblading)
A more subtle form of semi-permanent makeup for eyebrows, mimicking natural hair strokes of the brow. Ideal for those who want to save time in the morning from having to do their brows! We are the FIRST place in Teesside to now offer microbladed eyeliner and lipliner treatments. Again, as the procedure means we do not go too far into the epidermis of the skin compared to traditional SPMU techniques, the effect on the lips and eyes means a much more natural finish. This is great for those with uneven lip lines/shapes who want the definition without making their lips bigger! All prices include the consultation and the top up appointment. Please note although these treatments are available on finance, the cost is slightly higher. A patch test 48 hours prior to treatment is required.
- Eyebrows inc top up – £150
- Single Brow treatment – £99
- Eyeliner (thin) – £125
- Eyeliner (thick) – £155
- Top & Bottom Eyeliner – £250
- Lash Enhancement – £115*
- Beauty Spot – £50 (no top up included)
- Lip Liner – £175
- Lip Liner & Blush – £225 (subtle ombre effect on colour)
- Lip Liner & Full Lip Colour – £300
- Additional Top Up – £30 (within 12 weeks of original treatment)
- Colour Boost – £60 (after 12 weeks and before 18 months of original treatment)
* Lash enhancement is when pigment is placed in between the lashes to give the illusion of thicker and fuller lashes at the lash line
*** requires a £50 non-refundable deposit to secure booking, this will come off the total amount. Please see full T&Cs here.
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe forehead lines, crow’s feet lines, and frown lines between the eyebrows in adults.Using the original medical grade BOTOX® – no cheaper alternatives.
- One Area – TBC
- Two Areas – TBC
- Three Areas – TBC
- Brow Lift – TBC
Teosyal is a Swiss brand manufactured in Switzerland. It is a safe, effective and long lasting, hyaluronic acid based product which is animal free. Patients are able to reap spontaneous results due to Teosyal’s excellent hydration and elasticity properties. Teosyal’s patent formula is suitable for sensitive skins as it contains a less protein and bacterial endotoxin count.
REVOLAX Deep with Lidocaine is a thick and longer lasting gel, used to treat deep wrinkles and nasolabials folds or augmentation of the cheeks, chin, and lips. This mono-phasic HA filler is to be injected in deep dermis or subcutaneous tissue. REVOLAX™ Deep with Lidocaine is a biodegradable, non animal based, crystal clear crosslinked dermal filler with high viscoelasticity.
- Lips – 0.5ml – TBC
- Lips – 1ml – TBC
- Cheeks – TBC
- Nasolabial Folds (mouth to nose) – TBC
- Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (nose) – TBC
This is a very effective exfoliation procedure that can be performed quickly and with minimal skin irritation. After your Dermaplane procedure is complete, your skin will feel smoother, and much of the fine hair on the face will also be eliminated. This treatment extra popular with models and actresses in that it helps their make up go on flawlessly. The removal of you vellus hair does not upset the hair cycle, the root or type of hair. Therefore, vellous hair will grow back as vellous hair.
Blow Dry Bar
Please contact Rachel directly for all your hair cutting, colouring and styling needs! 07896559229
Please contact Sara directly for all nail enquiries including gel, acrylic and pedicures! 07753618843
***PACKAGES AVAILABLE – CONTACT US DIRECTLY TO BOOK***
- ‘The Bellissimi Brow’ — £25
The concept combines a scientific 7 stepped approach to brow shaping with treatments to sculpt, define, lengthen and thicken the brows. THIS TREATMENT DOES NOT REQUIRE A PATCH TEST. It is a gel-based and peroxide free tinting system, perfect for even those with sensitive skin. It works by staining both the hair and skin and results last for up to six weeks.
- Brow Shape & tint – £15 (patch test required) // £10 with Bekah
- Brow Shape only – £10 // £6 with Bekah
You MAY need 24 hours between any brow/tan/make up treatment (depending on type).
We will be offering the AWARD WINNING he-shi spray tans! We are proud to be the FIRST studio in Teesside to bring you this revolutionary tanning product! Developed by an Irish mother and daughter duo who got sick of looking orange when applying fake tan on their fair skin! We also use LA Tan & White to Brown.
– 100% Natural, Eco certified
– Paraben free
– Odourless (yes really!)
– Does not stain clothes
– Not tested on animals
– Actively moisturises skin
– pH balanced and gentle on skin
– Lasts up to 10 days
Available in: Gold, Medium, Dark & Supreme! Standard tans develop within 8 hours and Rapid Tans within 1 hour.
- Standard – £18
- Rapid Tan – £23
- Standard (half body) – £10
- Rapid Tan (half body) – £15
- Pre-tan polish & Rapid Tan – £27
£10 TANS EVERY THURSDAY!!!
We regularly post offers & packages on our Facebook page!
* Important Make Up application information
Please note that:
– Some looks include complementary lashes
– Bespoke packages are available
– Trials take place at the Bellissimi Beauty Studios only
Prices are subject to change and do not include the cost of travel // Bookings made in advance are required to have a deposit to secure the appointment. If cancelled within 2 weeks, the client is liable to pay half and if cancelled within a week of the due date, the client must pay the full amount // Deposits are non-refundable.
Bridal bookings require a £50 non-refundable booking fee once a trial has taken place to secure the wedding day booking. This applies if the client(s) do not require a trial and just want to book wedding day makeup. The £50 will come off the total amount due on the wedding day. UPON PAYING THE BOOKING FEE YOU ACCEPT THE ABOVE CONDITIONS.